It is estimated that only 5% of the Western World has balanced Temporal Mandibular Joint function.
Some people spend most of their lives suffering from symptoms that could be relieved with simple, gentle intraoral massage therapy.
Many symptoms are obviously associated with the TM joint while most are not. If you are experiencing any of the following sensations Gentle Intraoral Massage may be of great benefit and relief:
- Headaches, front/back, migraines, facial pain, sinus pain
- Jaw (Temporal Mandibular Joint) pain, clicking, popping, locking or limited motion or deviation
- Throat soreness, tongue pain
- Ear pain, clogged itchy ears, hissing, buzzing or roaring sounds
- Blurred vision, pain behind eyes
- Neck pain or stiffness, shoulder aches
- Coordination and balance problems
- Tingling or numbness anywhere in the body
- Hormonal imbalances
- Repressed emotions, inability of self expression, problems with aggression